Jobst von Werder LL.M. Eur., Partner
- Fully qualified lawyer specialized in maritime and shipping law, insurance law, transport law and general economic law (in particular EU truck cartel).
- Very experienced litigator. His activities extend from maritime disputes (C/P disputes, collisions, cargo claims etc.) to national and international transport law cases and to the comprehensive representation of underwriters in the area of marine insurance, transport insurance and technical insurance. He also regularly represents trading houses and industrial enterprises in connection with national and international purchase contracts (commodities etc.) or construction contracts (project contracts etc.). He advises precise and very practical.
- Represents clients not only regularly in High courts and Appeal courts in Germany, but also before arbitration tribunals (GMAA, ICC, DIS, Warenverein etc.).
- Co-author “The European Lawyer – Shipping & International Trade Law”, 2nd edition 2015.
- Languages: German, English, French.
- Lawyer since 1997.
- At REMÉ Rechtsanwälte since 1998.
- German Maritime Law Society (DVIS).
- Transport Law Society (DGTR).
- Traditional Society of German Maritime Underwriters (TDV).